Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mymuna's blog

Mymuna hossain
808
Blog: Romeo and Juliet
            In act5, the book gets kind of interesting. I wonder how their marriage and relationship was, because they got married after one day of seeing each other. It was kind of like they never really got to meet eachother. My thoughts about reading and learning about Romeo &Juliet before was that it was boring. I also thought it was going to be cheesy romance story. But after I found out it was actually a sweet and cute story, which unfortunately ended quick.
            My favorite part was act 5, it was the main action. You could tell who were really on Romeo and Juliet’s side. Is part was unbelievable; I couldn’t believe that Juliet could care more about a boy she met for one day at a party rather than her parents. Also when Romeo found out that Juliet was “dead”, I couldn’t believe he would kill himself for her too. I mean they only met each other in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment