Thursday, May 10, 2012

predestined fate!!

Mymuna Hossain
808
5/10/12
Blog post: Fatalism
           Do we choose our fate or does fate choose us?
          I have researched upon this topic and have found that many philosophers believe fate has already made up our future. We are not the controllers of our lives but fate is. I think that this mainly just depends on the kind of person you are. If you always do the right things, then how is fate choosing for you? Also, if your do bad things all the time then your choosing that for yourself, not fate, nor destiny or any other predestined authority. People do believe that if you do right things the outcomes always good. That’s uncertain because I have been in such positions before. Like when I did something good the outcome comes out bad, but it’s not always like this.so I don’t think fate chooses anything for us because  we always think we are doing the right thing when actually we really could be doing the total opposite. This is what happens,, like sometimes we’ll try to do someone a favor but it was actually not a favor all along and it was the wrong thing to do. So you see fate does not choose for you but instead I think that people just get confused with what is actually right and wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment