Mymuna Hossain
808
Blogpost:
In the book Life as We Knew it by Susan pfeffer, things have seemed to have gotten worse. Now the main character Miranda experienced lightning shower and electricity blowouts. Her mom seems to have become very emotional, but I thought she would have been tougher and wouldn’t cry, but after seeing those trees on fire and t- storms she now seems very weak.
Miranda was pulled out of school by her mother so they can prepare for the worse which is yet to come. The supermarkets are packed with people. They need to try and grab any thing they will need for the weather, like: batteries, oil lamps, canned food and vegetables, pet food, candles, water supply and box matches. There is so much chaos but they made it home in time, safely.
If I were to be in this situation with my family, I would have just taken everything in the supermarkets and run! This would be a memory challenge for what you actually need. In these times is what you should be thankful for that you have a family, shelter, and things that will keep you alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment