Mymuna Hossain
2/2/12
Life as we knew it:
I just started to read this book it seems really interesting. My character Miranda seems like a fun person. It seems like the only problem is that her parents are divorced. Now she got the big news about Lisa her dad’s fiancĂ©e is pregnant. Miranda is ok with it and actually very happy for her. Also I learned that both her parents are with someone different but the children are ok with that. Except the mother keeps there children. It seems like her family is perfect and fine just the way they are.
I knew this story wasn’t going to stay perfect though. Now they have heard that the moon has come closer. Everyone took this as a very good sign. But later on they has been warning signs of a meteor. Miranda thinks this is just more of an excuse for her extra orbit homework. I stopped there but I wanted to keep reading.
I think that something really bad is going to happen. That it can also take someone’s life in this story. I’m not sure but I predict that there will be a very big conflict or disaster arriving. I think something will happen with the moon that makes like meteor showers or something. But this story is very exciting and I can’t wait to read more!
No comments:
Post a Comment