Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Review

ferny-nandez.blogspot.com

Mymuna Hossain                                               
1/5/12
808
Review:
            There were many really good blog posts, and I realized I haven’t red some of those books yet. One of the blogs really was amazing! It was Isabelle’s blog, of a poem.
            I really liked the part where she said
 White and clean
The dress beckons
Do I want to try you on?
Yes, I reckon

You look so pretty
Ironed flat
You fit me like a glove
How about that?
Because I could really see the dress and visualize how the dress looks, fits, is. I love the rhyme and language style it really just goes together really nicely. This is a lovely poem but I was confused on the part of the balloon. Over all written poems I really only liked this one, it was original and much rhymed. I love the way it sounds, you make the words sound like the dress is speaking too.  It’s an old- fashioned language but I love it this poem is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment