Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mymuna's blog spot

Mymuna Hossain                                                                                                        12/22/11
808
        One of those hideous books where the mother dies:
        In this book the main character is Ruby, the story begins with the mother dying. That’s what made me thought that the title was very similar to the story. This was not the case; there was a whole other twist.
        This story really brought out Ruby’s feelings and how she had to adjust many things because her mother died. There were many shocking events. This story seems predictable but it wasn’t. This book was really cool when she learned that she had a movie star father.
        If this book had the father’s point of view, it would really change the way the story flows. The author had a really specific and straight foreword theme. I really loved the surprises that I got at the end of the story. I recommend that if you’re looking for a good book to read this would be the one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment