Mymuna Hossain 10/13/11
808
Free write expansion:
Question: what about the experience was rewarding?
The experience of going back and rereading a book was exciting! The chills or thrills you get from the book were rewarding. The feeling of questioning what and when something happens is always there. When you read a book it seems likes you’ve known the character forever. –comment: this is interesting because it’s true after you read a book you never forget the character.
I think it is really interesting because when you get to know the character it feels like the author makes me feel like I’m unique. It’s like you’re always there for your character. It’s actually a fun feeling.
Question: what does the author want you to think, feel, or know?
When I’m reading I feel like the author makes me feel like I’m the spy, looking into the book to get some answers. – Comment: I really like this! I never really thought about this.
Well, sometimes I like thinking outside of the box. Some time it’s better to think deeper into what you actually think about a book.
Same Question….
This author wanted me to know that life is a different place for everyone. In the book there were many worlds and different people.-comment: this is good you should add more different? How?
No comments:
Post a Comment